* Trisa Swerdlow Studios * By Appointment: 916-300-5747 * A full range of my work is available.
* Gallery IQ * By Appointment: 916-624-1903 * A full range of my work is available.
* High Hand Gallery * Member/Artist * 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA * Currently Showing Fused Glass Art Vessels, Tables, Wall Art * Now Including Jewelry !
*Placer Artists Gallery *July 5th- August 29th, 2019 * 4415 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA * 10:00am-5:00pm
*THE ART EXPERIENCE * Gold Country Fairgrounds * September 5-8, 2019 * 1273 High Street in Auburn, CA 95603 * more info:http://www.goldcountryfair.com on FB : https://www.facebook.com/events/381312345906375/?active_tab=about
ART EXPERIENCE Hours
Thursday, September 5th – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, September 6th – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 7th – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday, September 8th – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
*Placer Artists Studios Tour *November 8th-10th, 2019* 10am-5pm each day * Gallery IQ * 3700 Midas Ave, Rocklin, CA * More Info at:https://www.placerarts.org/tour2019/ * https://indd.adobe.com/view/1a1b4b70-07a8-41b6-93b5-3fd414e069fc
*Saturday, December 1, 10 am - 7:30 pm & Sunday, December 2, 10 am - 4 pm, 2017 * Steampunk-Victorian Holiday Faire * High Hand Gallery & High Hand Fruit Sheds , 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA * More info: http://www.highhandartgallery.com
* Perspectives on ARTS * Summer 2016 * Mini-MAKER FAIRE, Pg 4 * Organizers Finalize Plans, Pg 18 * Studios Tour, Pg 19 * The Slate, Pg 21
* Art Revealed Show, Featured Guest - March 2017 * https://youtu.be/9bCfsZfYnkw
* Perspectives on ARTS * Winter 2016 * Crafting Functionality With Flair * Page 6-7 *http://www.placerarts.org/goto_perspectives/20160103_Perspectives.pdf
* Placer Palette * June 2015 - Featured Artist *
*Placer Artists Gallery *April 13 - July 10, 2019 *4415 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA * 10:00am-5:00pm *40 artists are included in this show featuring works that are Collaborations *For more info: https://www.placerarts.org/collaboration-art-show/
*Blueline Arts *April 15-May 18 2019* Tuesday-Saturday 11am-5pm * 405 Vernon Street, Roseville, CA * Available for purchase online at: https://www.bluelinearts.org/product/my-80s-trisa-swerdlow
*Fire, Earth & Clay Exhibit * Lincoln City Hall, Art League of Lincoln, Umpqua Bank * May 1 - 31, 2019 * 600 Sixth Street, Lincoln, CA
*13th Annual Art Studio Trek *April 27-28, 2019* 10:00am-5:00pm *20 artists will be showing in 12 locations! I will be showing with two other award winning artists at Gallery IQ, 3700 Midas at Pacific, Rocklin *For more info: http://www.artstudiotrek.com
*Kaleidoscope of Color and Dimensions *February 28-April 8, 2019 during regular gallery hours * Reception March 3, 2019 1pm-3pm * I will be showing with three other award winning artists Traci Owens, Jay Stargaard and Gini Crepps at High Hand Art Gallery's annex Gallery II, * 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis *
For more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/2162355647119229/
*Open House Tour Preview * Sunday, November 4th* 11:00am-3:00pm * I will be showing with four other award winning artists at Gallery IQ, 3700 Midas at Pacific, Rocklin * If you can't attend tour, here is your chance to stop by and meet the artists at IQ and see our work!
*25th Annual Placer Arts Studios Tour * November 9-11* 10:00am-5:00pm * I will be showing with four other award winning artists at Gallery IQ, 3700 Midas at Pacific, Rocklin * For more info: http://www.placerarts.org/studiostour/
*Steampunk-Victorian Juried Art Show * Reception November 30th* 10:00am-5:00pm *Show runs thru December 31, 2018 during regular gallery hours *3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA* For more info: http://www.highhandartgallery.com
* January - 2016 * Featured Artist Lincoln Public Library * 485 Twelve Bridges * Lincoln, CA
* Re-Invent the Runway! * October 5, 2018, 6-8 PM *Hacker Lab * 4415 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA * Runway fashion show featuring artist made garments made from recycled materials ! FREE to attend and fun for all!
*Placer County Fair* June 21st-24th* I am pleased to be participating in the Arts Council of Placer County's "Placer Place" exhibit this years Placer County Fair. "Placer Place" will be presented in the Johnson Building and will feature items made right here in Placer County! The exhibit will run the entire time of the fair, Thursday & Friday June 21-22, 5:00pm - 11:00pm and Saturday & Sunday, June 23-24, 12:00pm-11:00pm. *
*Registration is now open for this super fun class at High Hand Gallery! Make a Jewelry Box Charm Necklace! April 8th, 1:00 - 3:00 $35 Tuition Advance registration required. 10 student maximum.
Lost one of your favorite earrings? Have a cute necklace you never wear? Not sure what to do with Grandma's costume jewelry or vintage buttons? Bring all the random bits from your jewelry box/treasure chest and I will help you create a unique and personal charm necklace! You will combine your treasures with the supplies I bring and take home a finished necklace that is all you! $35 Tuition paid in advance, includes chain, jump rings and use of tools. Optional $15.00 Charm Kit - available in class (cash only).
Instructor: Trisa Swerdlow * Register at High Hand Art Gallery or online at: http://www.highhandartgallery.com/art-fest-2018-2/.
*ArtFest * April 7th & 8th * High Hand Art Gallery * More info at:http://www.highhandartgallery.com/art-fest-2018-2/
*High Hand Gallery's Steampunk Victorian Holiday Faire * December 2-3 * High Hand Gallery * 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA * For a full schedule of events go to: http://www.highhandartgallery.com/steampunk-victorian-holiday-faire/
* Ridley Gallery *Maker Fusion Show * October 2 through October 26, with a reception October 18 from 5:00-7:00pm * Ridley Gallery is located on the first floor of the Library/LR 102, on the Rocklin Campus, 5100 Sierra College Blvd, Rocklin. Regular hours for Ridley Gallery are 11am -6:00 pm Monday through Thursday. Gallery will be open all day October 14th during Maker Faire. Admission to Ridley Gallery is free and open to the public. (There is a $3 parking fee on campus. Parking permits are available at dispensers located on the campus parking lot.)
* 3 Creative Souls Open House & Reception * October 21, 2017 * Saturday 4:00 - 7:30 * Gallery IQ, 3700 Midas at Pacific, Rocklin *
Featuring the work of Ritu Atwal, Gini Crepps & Trisa Swerdlow *
*Taste of the Tour Reception* November 3* 600pm-8:00pm * Gomez Gallery, 808 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, 95603
*Art At the Galleria Mall * October 18 - November 14 * During Mall Regular Mall Hours * I will be part of an exhibition of artists from the 24th PlacerArts Studios Tour
*24th Annual Placer Arts Studios Tour * November 10-12* 10:00am-5:00pm * I will be showing at Gallery IQ, 3700 Midas at Pacific, Rocklin
* Auburn Art Walk * Location #7, Select Estate Properties * 900 Lincoln, Auburn, CA * October 6th, 5- 8 pm *http://www.placerarts.org/programs/artwalk/auburn-art-walk-map/
* Rocklin Mini-MAKER FAIRE * October 14th, 2017, 9am-4pm * Sierra College Campus * 5100 Sierra College Blvd., Rocklin, CA 95677 *
* Evocative Dimensions * July 2 - August 27, Tuesday-Sunday 10-5 * 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis *
* High Hand Gallery Art Fest * April 1, 10-5 April 2, 10-3 * 1:00-3:00pm *3750 Taylor Road, Loomis *
* Friday, November 13-15, 2016 * 10am - 5pm * Placer Arts Autumn Studios Tour * I will be showing at Gallery iQ, 3700 Midas, Rocklin, CA*
Get the Digital Guide Book & Map @ http://www.placerarts.org
* November 26th, 10 am - 7:30 pm & 27th 10 am - 4 pm, 2016 *Victorian-Steampunk Holiday Faire * High Hand Gallery & High Hand Fruit Sheds , 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA * More info: http://www.highhandartgallery.com
* June * "Windows to the Soul * An Art Show bringing together Local Artists and Local Businesses * During Business Hours * 300 Main Street * Roseville, CA
* July 13, 2016 * Please join us as Marriott SpringHill Suites Roseville and Rocklin Fine Arts celebrate "An Evening of Art". There will be Live Music, Appetizers and Beverages, as well as an Art Show and an Art Market Place feature the work of Rocklin Fine Arts Members. This is a free community event. * 5:00PM-8:00PM * SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville * 10593 Fairway Dr * Roseville, CA * 95678
* November, 2015 * Rock Hill Winery * 2970 Del Mar, Loomis, CA *
For more info: http://www.rockhillwine.com
* Celebration of the Arts * Sunday, November 1st 2015 * 1-4pm * The Flower Farm * 9280 Horseshoe Bar Road
Loomis, CA * (916) 652-5661 * http://www.flowerfarminn.com - There will be live music, as well as lots of special food and drink.
* October - December 2015 * Flower Farm * 4150 Auburn-Folsom Rd, Loomis, CA *
* October 9th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm * Rock Hill Winery * 2970 Del Mar, Loomis, CA * Opening Gala "A Perfect Pairing" Rocklin Fine Arts Member Show * Live Local Music, Local Wine and Local Art! * Show runs October 9th - November 1, 2015 *
For more info: http://www.rocklinfinearts.org or call 916-300-5747
* Thursday, October 8 - November 15, 2015 * General Gomez Arts & Events Center *Autum Art Studio Tour Preview Show *
For more info: http://www.generalgomez.com
* Friday, November 13-15, 2015 * 10am - 5pm * Placer Arts Autumn Studio Tour * I will be showing at Gallery iQ, 3700 Midas, Rocklin, CA*
Get the Digital Guide Book & Map @ http://www.placerarts.org/programs/aast/
* November 18th, 2015 * 5pm-9pm * ART NIGHT at Springhill Suites by Marriott * 10593 Fairway Drive, Roseville, CA *
Opening Reception * March 19, 2015 * 5:00PM - 9:00PM * GalleryiQ * 3700 Midas Ave, Rocklin, Ca *
Art, Play, Love - April 25th & 26th from 10:00am - 5:00 pm each day. Artist's Open Studio Tour, Brought to you by Rocklin Fine Arts
Artists all over Rocklin will be participating. Please stop by my studio to see my work at:
6251 Swan Court, Rocklin, CA
Blueline Gallery * 405 Vernon Street, Roseville, CA * Membership Medley * July 17 - August 15, 2015
Opening Reception and 3rd Saturday Art Walk - July 18, 2015
* Hot Chili & Cool Cars * September 19th, 2015* 10am-4pm* Pacific Street, Rocklin, CA * (I will be on the corner of Midas and Pacific)
* Thursday, October 8, 2015 * General Gomez Arts & Events Center * Evening with the Artists Reception *
For tickets and more info: http://www.generalgomez.com
* February 2016 * Featured Artist at JD's * 3700 Midas, Rocklin, CA * On the corner of Pacific and Midas
* February 27 & 28, 2016 * Reception February 28, 3-5pm * RFA Spring Show * Rocklin Event Center * 2650 Sunset Blvd. * Rocklin, CA
*Rocklin Fine Arts Juried Show * February 4-5th* Rocklin Event Center * https://www.facebook.com/events/270811286671110/
* High Hand Gallery Winter Celebration * February 12th * 1:00-3:00pm *3750 Taylor Road, Loomis * https://www.facebook.com/events/1307573772617276/